New Addition Features:
- 32,000 sq. ft. Expansion
- 18 state-of-the-art memory suites with optional companion suites for couples, a secured courtyard, a sensory room, all-day dining, a private entrance, 24-hour nursing, an in-house physician, a private salon and all staff members are dementia- and Alzheimer’s-certified
- 16 assisted living units, with studios, one- and two-bedroom units with two-bath deluxe styles. The building also has an upgraded state-of-the-art emergency response system
- Building amenities will include a chapel, a respite room, four seasons room complete with walkout terrace, a lounge area with a fire pit, a fitness center and an upgraded therapy room.
- The project will be completed winter of 2020. Upon completion, this facility will have 80 units
- Currently, Stillwater has 46 units with 40 employees
- Anticipated hiring 30-40 new staff