<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/352725405″ width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; fullscreen” allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href=”https://vimeo.com/352725405″>Exeter Gateway Building A – Edwardsville, IL – 8/01/19</a> from <a href=”https://vimeo.com/user76012253″>Meridian Design Build</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
Progress pictures for a mixed-use development project at 215 N. Kansas Street in Edwardsville. This development will include 4-three bedrooms apartments and 2-two bedroom apartments right in the heart of downtown Edwardsville! The ground floor will include over 3300 square feet for commercial use. The expected completion date for this project is November 2019!
Progress pictures of the Whispering Heights development project in Edwardsville! Whispering Heights offers luxury living steps away from where you work, dine, and play. This modern and innovative mixed-use community includes 153 apartment homes and over 18,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space. The expected completion date for the South Building is October 2019 and April 2020 for the North Building!
Photo Credits: Holland Construction Services
Edwardsville is quietly becoming a food capital in the metro-east. With over 120 different food establishments ranging from white table cloth to casual, Edwardsville is being a destination for food and drink. With traffic counts along Route 159 reaching 21,700 cars a day, it is easy understanding why developers see Route 159 as a viable commercial corridor. hashtag#growedwardsville.
Edwardsville will be the second Illinois location for Lion’s Choice. The restaurant will be another ‘prototype’ for the company. During the 1990s and early 2000s, the current Pizza Hut location on Troy Road was a Lion’s Choice restaurant.
New Addition Features:
- 32,000 sq. ft. Expansion
- 18 state-of-the-art memory suites with optional companion suites for couples, a secured courtyard, a sensory room, all-day dining, a private entrance, 24-hour nursing, an in-house physician, a private salon and all staff members are dementia- and Alzheimer’s-certified
- 16 assisted living units, with studios, one- and two-bedroom units with two-bath deluxe styles. The building also has an upgraded state-of-the-art emergency response system
- Building amenities will include a chapel, a respite room, four seasons room complete with walkout terrace, a lounge area with a fire pit, a fitness center and an upgraded therapy room.
- The project will be completed winter of 2020. Upon completion, this facility will have 80 units
- Currently, Stillwater has 46 units with 40 employees
- Anticipated hiring 30-40 new staff
The City of Edwardsville continues to see positive growth with more commercial development along State Route 157. With over 26,600 people who live in Edwardsville and is the regional hub for government, medical and shopping we believe that the increasing need for more commercial development will continue to grow.